If you would like to hire Woodton Village Hall, please click here. If you would like to have an advert for anything organised for the village, please send the flyer or notice to email@example.com so it can be posted on this page.
Please click on each event title to see more details: click again to close them.
Other things to do
Walking, cycling and riding
- Please click here to see walks around Woodton
- The Bigod Way takes you round nearby Ditchingham
- There are several other Waveney Valley Walks in the local area
- The Munnings Trail is a circular route of 26 miles between Homersfield and Halesworth, suitable for walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- The Boudicca Way is a long distance footpath which runs for approximately 36 miles between Diss and Norwich
- Our nearest National Trail is the Peddars Way and Norfolk Coastal Path