Meeting Dates 2018-19
- Tuesday 8th May 2018: Annual Parish Meeting at 7pm, followed by the Annual Parish Council Meeting at 8pm. There will be light refreshments in between.
- Tuesday 19th June 2018
- Tuesday 7th August 2018
- Tuesday 25th September 2018
- Tuesday 6th November 2018
- Tuesday 11th December 2018
- Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Tuesday 12th March 2019
- Tuesday 14th May 2019: Annual Parish Meeting at 7pm, followed by the Annual Parish Council Meeting at 8pm. There will be light refreshments in between.
The Agenda for each meeting will be posted on the notice board opposite the Village Shop, on the website and sent out by email, 3 clear days before each meeting. If you would like to receive the Agenda by email, please email the Parish Clerk (details below).
Items for the Agenda will usually be those agreed and minuted at the end of the last meeting.
- If you would like to raise a concern, please come along to the next meeting in person
- Public Participation is always on the Agenda, early in the Meeting
- If you are unable to attend the Meeting in person for any reason, please raise your concerns with a Parish Councillor, so they can speak on your behalf
Each meeting approves the Minutes for the previous Parish Council Meeting, which will then be posted here.
For all enquiries about Parish Council meetings, including Agenda submissions, please contact the Parish Clerk, Yvonne Wonnacott:
- 01508 494635